Friday, October 10, 2014

Do You Know What The White Home Is?

It's that time of year where I can get so focused on what I have to get done that it's hard to realize there is a world going on outside of photography and weddings and high school seniors ;).  We all get stuck there sometimes, the point is to get unstuck at some point.

A little email jolted be out of my seemingly superfluous tasks this morning  and pointed to me back to my heart.

The White Home

The White Home provides a safe house and a future for boys that are victims of child sex trafficking.  Love146, as always, is an organization close to my heart.  It's dark nature is hard to comprehend sometimes.  I think we all tend to think of young girls as the only victims of this disgusting crime, but statistics are creeping in that tell us, boys are becoming more of an "entity"

The White Home tugged at my heart hard... (below pics might tell you why!)

So here's what we are going to do:




Of course you can always donate directly. BUT! if you share this post, we will donate $30 every time it's shared!  Here's what happens..
$30 will provide the boys safe transportation for a year. 
$50 Can help feed the boys 3 meals a day.
$150 can help send a boy to school for an entire year!

We are also going to take 10% of all our high school senior sessions and donate. So thank you for all those who have booked and will book. There's always a great reason to work together!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sharing. Thank you, Amber.