Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Upstate NY Photographer: The Hardest Thing...


Ok, maybe the blog title is a little dramatic. It's not THE hardest thing, but waiting for spring to get here..is testing my endurance of patience. Anyone in the northeast understands March is the crazy month as winter and spring dual it out for position in the weather system. I love following all my photographer friends, but it's killing me as they start to post their images in the rolling hills and sweet sunsets of early spring as I stare at the 6 inches of snow still caressing my property. The plus side? I have been forced to reconcile to organization and planning. Now that I know what is in front of me (kind of) I have more of a purpose and a plan and that feels good. I know I want to focus more on the rustic and chic style of wedding photography. It's where I am from, it's what has made me, I'm a country girl and I do love it. It's easy to express what you love. In doing so, I created a board on PINTREST just for this... check it out here: Rustic, Chic and Country Weddings Feel free to share your ideas~

No comments: