Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Behind the Scenes with Brooke and Gabbi

We had a blast doing a styled shoot with these amazing girls! The final blog post is here: on our children portraiture site.  However, I'm a sucker for behind the scenes stuff.  Forgive my weird faces, I don't know why I do that!
Thanks to Amy McCan from 560 Salon and Spa in Cobleskill for making this look perfect!
PS: child fantasy portraits are available by inquiry at amberj518@gmail.com.  Email us and ask for information! We even include a super cute goodie bag for all our amazing clients! Wanna chat? Thats fine too! 518-657-9218!

Amy makes magic happen~
I just liked this sign...so that's why it's here :)



this is how I get people to work with me apparently...the choke hold!














I have no idea what I am doing, but Brooke is having a good time with her frame.



fly away hair and wind do not go well together.  There is no hair spray strong enough to withhold such powers.


they survived!





No comments: