Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Upstate NY Photographer -Bridal Fitness



So, here it goes. You have your wedding date and you have your eye on the dress or perhaps you already have the dress! However, you have made it a goal to lose a little weight or tone up a bit before the big day approaches.  That is a very common goal for most brides (ahem and photographers). 

Personal: On the personal side of this ( I am a girl after all), I understand the desire to look your best on your wedding day.  Being fit is something I strive for on a daily basis and I will let you in on a little secret..weight can be a struggle for me. I purposefully adhere to workouts and everyone who knows me knows I can pound nachos! (Like a boss, I might add). I encourage you to be fit, not only for your wedding, but for life.

 Please remember, you were proposed to because you are loved  and because someone is IN love with you, not because of what size you are or how toned your arms look.  Strive to be healthier because it's good for you and not for anything more.  You are already beautiful and you are getting MARRIED!!!!

Professionally: I found this article if you are interested in a more in depth look to staying on track toward your fitness goals.
http://www.shape.com/lifestyle/bride/ask-bridal-fitness-coach-how-do-i-stay-motivated


He already loves you :)
Point of inspiration:



No comments: