Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Photographer Confessions: I have a small obsession with chairs.

 I can’t tell you when it started or even why.  I am just ready to admit that I have a small and ever growing obsession with chairs.  I love them, I get sidetracked by them, I want to own them all except that my rather large living room is growing smaller. 

SO THIS IS WHAT I DID:
I am doing what any sane person would do.  I decided to rent out additional space on the main street of my adorable little town to fit more chairs.  Now mind you, I am going to call it a photography studio, BUT my confession being, it’s really about the chairs…and the couches. 
 


I love them all! 


COUCH WARS
Ever since I worked at Maple Shade Farms, the owners Abby and Jay are FAR out doing me in this category.  I want large vintage, high back, ornate couches.  Abby finds this:
I find this:

Not the actual couch, but close.



It’s not fair. However, I am a competitor and I WILL win a couch. 
If there is a couch or chair to be used. I WILL use it :)
The girls are pretty too :)




That’s all, I just need you to know. #thestruggleisreal. I want more. 

No comments: