Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Surviving Photography, Life and Meal Prep One Crockpot At A Time...

Life is busy, even when you don't want it to be busy, it's busy.
How do you survive the American way of life?  Two things have started to happen... learning to say no  :) and learning that just about anything can be made in a crockpot.

The crockpot: singlehandedly the best tool in a families' survival kit.  There is nothing better than being in the studio all day and coming home to a meal just WAITING for me.  This is how I know I am real grown up.

The last thing we easily made in the crockpot? Well, I'm so glad you asked.

FOUR Ingredients: CHICKEN SALSA

Chicken (all depends on your family, but 4 breasts of chicken works well here!)
1 can of cheddar cheese soup
1 medium size jar of salsa
If you are feeling like an overachiever... add black beans and corn and go all out. 

Mix, crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.

If your chicken is frozen, a quick boil in the morning helps!

I make rice when I get home and we have the best chicken, salsa rice dish!


That my friends, makes coming home an lovely event especially if somewhere in your day you do have to display ninja like qualities.
Til next time!
Visit our home page here 


No comments: