Monday, February 4, 2013

Upstate NY Photographer: Review and Tears

I hope this doesn't seem self serving, but a bride wrote a review to me over the weekend and it brought me to tears reading it.  It has assured me, that just perhaps, this beautiful road I am traveling is where I belong.


Brides, let me tell you what it is like to work with Amber. Once you contact her and discuss dates and availability, you get this adorable and professional packet in the mail. This has your contract, a check list of shots that you want at your wedding, and other information that you will find helpful. She makes everything simple. Aside from being genuinely nice and bubbly, she is also so experienced that her process is seamless. At some point, you will have a conversation with her. (Mine took place a couple of weeks before the wedding, so you can imagine that I was a bit stressed about things.) Amber is so relaxed and knowledgeable. She has great ideas about how to use your venue, how to capture the essence of your wedding and makes sure to get an idea of her client's personalities so that she can reflect that in the photos. On the actual wedding day, Amber shows up, plays along with all of the bridal party as they get ready, takes photos, and just blends right into the whole process. You will likely feel as I did, like I had another friend along for the celebration! A few weeks after the wedding, you will get another gorgeous package with your photos and some extra little surprises. I can highly recommend working with Amber. Not only will you love your photos, but you will LOVE her energy, enthusiasm and expertise. I can't say enough about how great it was to work with her!

No comments: