Monday, February 3, 2014

The Real Reason I Love This Business Has Little To Do With Holding A Camera:




 Yup, there's me. I started this whole business adventure not to long ago. I had no idea the people I would meet or the places I would go. Dr. Suess said it best:
“You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.
Some windows are lighted. but mostly they're darked.
But mostly they're darked.
A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin!
Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?
How much can you lose? How much can you win?”




Moi!
 Let’s face it, if you love photography for the sole artistry of it all, then owning your business is the last thing you want to do.
The people that have come along side me and put their hands and hearts to work are the very reason this entire idea keeps pumping.
Myself and Shelly!
Bailee and Gia!
It’s hard work. However, when clients come to me for weddings or for senior portraits they instantly gain a group of professional friends that are in it to make their event and all of the days leading up to it, simply fantastic.
After you get through knowing and hiring me

I bring along my fabulous friend and professional photographer Shelly. (Shelly Wood Studios)She comes along to capture the details of all the weddings and creates the fun and engaging atmosphere on our senior shoots.

Next up? If you are going with hair and make up, then you get to meet Bailee and Gia. Not only do these girls work with me and are phenomenal in their own fields, they are my friends, they are girls I trust and most importantly, we all have fun and drink coffee very well.

Along the way you will probably meet Erin from Erin Bremer Photography.  She’s a pro at maternity and babies, but she has been on several shoots and I plan on keeping her awesomeness close by!






The ever so talented Erin

Then, there is Kathleen Kiernan a coordinator of all things fashionable and supportive.  All the cute clothes you will see in our senior shoots have a lot to do with this girl. She has reached out and integrated our work into the capital region like a firestorm.  She owns her own business at www.closettherapyforyou.com


Shelly, myself, Gia, Bailee, Erika and Kathleen

Kennedy and Chelsie - we love them!
Once upon the time they were models and now they are a key component to our business.  Chelsie modeled for us last year and now helps us with fashion blogging.  Kennedy also modeled for us last year and is been phenomenal at introducing us to more clients.  We love having them stay on board and as we progress toward our fashion show we hope you get to see more of them.
 On ward and upward we go with senior styles shoots and weddings booked out until the end of the year and into 2015.
God has blessed this little venture, but nothing so precious as the friends you find along the way.

No comments: