Monday, January 11, 2016

Personal Project : What Does Black and White Do For You?

A few weeks ago I did a personal project. It was nothing more than just having some fun with black and white portraiture. Some people love black and white and some are indifferent. I LOVE IT.
I stole Chelsea for about a half hour and we shot some images that I was looking to create in black and white.   I have found that there are times when I need to photograph simply to create.  I will do more personal projects this year.  It will make me a better creative artist, it will make me a better photographer, it will allow me to serve everyone who comes my way...better.
I like better.
Enjoy this beautiful and lovely young lady!
Looking for something else? Click on our homepage for our Seniors/Teens/Children and Weddings! Amber J Home Page 
or my favorite of Chelsea on my gram feed  :) @amberjseniors
ENJOY!

















No comments: